Bookkeeping/General Ledger Services
- Document all financial transactions of the business including accounts payable, accounts receivable, sales, etc.
- Provide a profit and loss statement at the end of the month and the end of the year.
- Provide financial reports needed to better manage your business and give you a real time financial assessment of your company’s status.
- Profit and loss statement year to date
- List of all assets with their values
- Owner information (name, address, ssn, etc.)
- Copies of all bills
- Copies of all invoices
- BS in Accounting
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration with Concentration in Management
- 25 years of experience in Tax Preparation